Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yesterday Was Lazy Day For A While


Well, here we are back again today. Jake here, I seem to be the one with more to say today, since everyone else pretty much slept all day yesterday. I slept a little, then chewed on my bones and hung around outside for a while. Mom was looking at jobs, so she didn’t do much but sit around on that dump computer. Pooh and I did get our morning potato chip for a treat though. Mom forgot to buy dog bones again. It was another hot one. However, I tried to keep busy. I got scolded once by mom, I got sick of my bone and started chewing on the couch cover, right in front of her. Therefore, I went back to my bone. Mom is posting a picture of me and Pooh Bear today. Aren't we cute.

Bella here. I scared everyone in the house today. I knocked over the vacuum cleaner in the kitchen and it made a big bang. The dogs and mom came running, but all us cats scattered. She could not find any of us. She was looking everywhere, it was so funny, we were hiding. Someone punched out the corner of the kitchen screen again, mom thinks she knows who it is, it was Lexie. She was trying escape, but the window isn’t open far enough. At night, I went into the living room by my mom and Jake grabbed me and starting chewing on my ear again. I let him for a while and then let him have it.

Jasmine here. I slept all day, it was to hot to do anything else. Ever since mom put the water dish on a throw carpet, I cannot scoop the water out onto the floor. Mom would walk into the kitchen, it would be all wet, and the water was everywhere. I love playing in the water bowl. That way that dumb Jake will not have any to drink. That is all I have to say. I was pouting yesterday, no water to cool me off. I got fifteen minutes with my mom in bed before that stupid dog Jake came.

I am Lexie, yeah, I tried to escape out the kitchen window, but I couldn’t get out because mom won’t open the window any farther than my body size. She is not being nice. It has been one week since I escaped, I am due for at night out with the boys. I don’t like all these new neighbor cats coming around here, I have no claws and I am to old to be fighting. Mom says I could get seriously hurt. No me, I am superior and I chase them. I only got tackled once and screamed bloody murder and woke my mom. She came running down the stairs to the front door and found a big black cat beating me up. She was mad.

Pooh Bear here. Did you ever wish the other dog would leave? Well yesterday, dad came home and Jake wanted to hog him all to himself. I was so mad that I bit him hard. Dad didn’t yell, but my mom did, she told me to knock it off. Mom wanted Jake and I to go for a walk with her last night, she is on a diet again supposedly and every time she talks like that, we have to walk. I do not understand because we are not fat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home