Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Excitement Yesterday Around The House



Well I think mom was a little mad at me (Jake) last night right before bed. You know, mom put a throw rug under the water dish because Jasmine used to throw water all over the kitchen floor. Well I don’t know what got into to me, but about 10:00pm last night, I grabbed that rug and dragged it over to the doorway to the dining room. I was trying for the dining room but it wouldn’t go any farther, so I left it in the doorway. How was I to know that mom would go walking in there in the dark and trip over the bowl of water.

It was a mess. She screamed, fell down and there was water everywhere. We all ran to her to make sure she was all right, but she yelled at dad because she thought he did it. He didn’t and he told mom it must have been me. He saw me try it one other time and made me stop. Oh well, she is okay, but she sure was fuming laying there on the floor all wet.

Jake and I played before bed. We ran around chasing each other all over the house, mom was laughing then, we made her feel better. By the way I am Pooh Bear, mom was so mad at Jake we had to do something. Jasmine is getting her picture put on here today. She thinks she is special. I went to bed last night and there she was sitting on top of mom getting petted. She gets everything she wants.

I am Jasmine and I am special. Last night on the couch, mom was ignoring me and not petting me so I bite her in the arm. That got her attention very quick, she started petting me and then I was happy. It was to hot for much of anything yesterday, all us cats just lay around trying to stay cool.

Lexie and Bella here. We played with Jake last night and ganged up on him. He squeals like a pig when we both get him. Mom just laughs because he starts everything and when the tables are turned and he gets beat up, he runs to mom and hides by her. What a baby he is, he can dish it out, but he cannot take it. Tomorrow mom says we might let a little cat nip. It has been a long time since she gave us any of that stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home