Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Friday, August 3, 2007

Another Hot Dog Day Around Our House


Well as you might know, we had another hot day. This has to stop because we all just lay around doing nothing. Pooh Bear and me (Jake) slept the entire morning away. We did not even bark at the mailman. Mom thinks we might be sick since we have been so quite for a couple days now. She does not realize we are hot and just want to lay around in the air-conditioning just as she does. She did not even clean the house yesterday, she said the rest of the house was unbearable.

I am the biggest of them all, so I more problems with the heat. I am Bella and you can see from my picture, I am a big cat. I laid in the hot dining room again on the chair. Every now and then, I would pant. Mom thinks I look funny when I do it because I am the only cat that she ever had that pants like a dog. You know where I learned from then right, the dog. She has not figured that out yet.

I am Lexie, I had fun yesterday, mom forgot to check the basement door and I found the weed eater string. I had so much fun, but mom was not happy. I tangled it up, it tied in knots, and now I am the bad cat. She should yell at dad for forgetting to lock it and herself for not checking the lock. See they have lock doors around me, because I learned how to open doors. If I cannot stand on something to open the door, I jump up at the handle, wrap my paws around it, and turn. It works every time. I am the oldest and the smartest. Everyone is a comic in this nut house.

I am Jasmine the pretty one, I was a good girl all day. I slept upstairs and did not mind the heat. It was hot, but I have my own special place to keep cool. I sleep in my mom’s dresser drawer. I take everything out and throw it on the floor and then I crawl in and go to sleep. Nice and comfy and no one can find me.

This is Jake again for a quick update, I let that darn cat Lexie outside again. Bella and I were fighting by the patio door screen and all of a sudden the screen opened up. Lexie is out, Bella was out to, but she comes back real quick. I wonder what Lexie will bring mom home tomorrow. Mom is already yelling and complaining. Lexie is not suppose to get out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home