Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Boy Did Mom Have A Bad Day

This Jake, I will probably be the only one talking today since we didn’t do much. Mom went to a wedding and we slept in bed all afternoon and night. One thing I can tell you is that Lexie is in the doghouse and me too. Remember Lexie got outside, well she brought home two dead mousse. One in the driveway and one on the door step in the back yard.

The one in the driveway, mom flicked out of the way with a stick, but me being a little naïve, pick up the other mouse in my mouth a little to hard and it wasn’t pretty. I dropped it at mom’s feet once I ran into the house. Mom was horrified and I was going to get that “you’re a naughty boy Jake” speech. After she picked up and got a little sick, mom had a headache. It was sure time to cuddle and make pretty until she left.

Well make tomorrow will be more eventful without mom getting mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home