Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Saturday Was A Fun Day


Well the neighbors might have a new puppy, it is hard to say since there are always dogs over there. This one seems to be hanging around a lot so I, Jake think I am going to another dog to bark and growl at through the fence. I get yelled at when I do this, but I keep barking. Dad came out to get me and I was running away from him, I ran up and down the fence line barking, he was chasing me and getting mad. Once he caught me, it wasn’t any fun. He said I was a bad boy. Mom was laughing when dad was explaining the story.

I am Jasmine. I had a rough day, I jumped at something on the curtain and missed whatever it was, but I brought down the curtain. Mom was streaming. She said we must be trying to pay her back for leaving us the day before. I made up to her by cuddling and purring so loud, now she is happy with me again.

Hi everyone, this is Bella. My mom used to buy us really good smelling litter and dad bought home a different one two weeks ago and mom and I don’t like it. I am use to helping mom scoop the box every night before bed, but it sure does sink now. Mom keeps telling dad to scoop it or go to the store and buy the right stuff. As soon as they buy the right stuff, I will again help mom scoop the box and then lay down in it to get all sweet smelling.

This is Pooh Bear. I had to have my nails clipped yesterday. Dad tries to be gentle, but I still fight him all the way. At least I didn’t need any hair cutting today, I am trying to be a lady and not roll around and twist my hair into mats. Now I am groomed and pretty. I don’t know why I am the only one that has to have this done. What about that dumb Jake, he never has to have a haircut or nail clippings. Mom says he runs to fast and his nails wear down.

Lexie here, I am still being quiet. I don’t want to bring up memories of my latest escape. I think mom is starting to get over it now. I laid on dads lap and Jake put his head on my back and when to sleep. I let him, because mom said it looked so cute. I am getting back into her good graces again. Well tomorrow is always another day. See you then.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home