Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday Was A Weird Day

Pooh Bear here. I was not feeling very ambitious. I think the heat is getting to me and Jake won’t leave me alone. He wants to play al the time and he aggravates me until I have to bite him so he will stop. We went outside quite a bit and harassed the neighbor’s puppy. Other than that, we didn’t do much. Remember when I told you mom was going on a diet? Well we had to take a walk tonight. Dad had to go with us, he got to hang onto my leash.

I am Jake and I love to take a walk with my mom. I want to keep going once we get home. I claw at the front door to get out and go farther. Pooh likes it, she just doesn’t want to admit it. We have fun, people come out and say “Oh how cute they are”. Mom just smiles and then she makes us stop to talk. I keep pulling her to get going. She talks a lot.

The three cats here. All three of us got into the back hall and mom got mad, she doe not want us out there. Dad opened the door, so we took off. He got yelled at for letting us out there because we would not come back inside. Not much else happened except dad made popcorn and we do not like it. He could of made a snack that we like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home