Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We’re Back From A One Day Hiatus

Well Pooh Bear here, I was sick on Monday. I didn’t want to go outside, I didn’t eat or drink water. I just laid around all day until bedtime, I started feeling better. Mom said time for bed and that means a treat, so I ran out of house, ran around the yard a little, and back in the house for my treat. I felt so much better mom said. Tuesday was a boring day, Jake and I ran and played in the house, and then we went outside and horsed around. I jumped on my mom and laid on her so she could not get any work done.

I am Jake, I played with Bella today and dragged him around the house. He kept batting me in the head so I had to protect myself. I found a new place to play in the yard and mom doesn’t like it. I play with something in the woodpile. Mom wants to know what is so important, but I am not telling.

Lexie, Bella and Jasmine here now. We just laid around a lot, but Jake and Bella played together. They play rough and then Jake wants play like that with me, Jasmine, so I spit at him and hit in the head with my paws. I don’t use my claws, but sometimes I would like to. Lexie here, I was chasing a bug around the living room and then it flew on the bay window. It was so funny, Pooh Bear was trying to climb the glass to get the bug that was moving higher and higher.

Mom caught it and threw it outside. She was laughing at Pooh. The neighbor’s cat walked by the window again and the two dogs went nuts, barking and growling. They don’t like that cat, it comes on our porch and climbs into the edge of the bay window and taunts us. I, Lexie spit and hiss and it does the same thing through the window and the dogs go nuts barking. Mom gets so mad when it does that.

Jake here again, that cat came in the backyard a couple weeks ago and attacked me. Mom was screaming, I was barking and Pooh just sat there and watched. It’s a mean cat.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home