Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jake, Pooh Bear And The Cats


We are back and we are bad. Well at least that is what our mom says. She had a bad day yesterday. Jake here, I kept asking to go outside and all I did was sit on the deck and look out over the yard. I kept it up all morning and finally mom said, “No more, I am not getting any work done”. Well about fifteen minutes later, I asked to go out again and she said, “Go lay down and look out the window”. I really had to go so I went and pooped in the dining room. I guess I should only ask to go out when I have to go. She was so mad at me, she told me I was a naughty boy and ran up and gave her kisses so she would forgive me. I do that all the time when she calls me a naughty boy and then she loves me so much.

I am Bella the big cat. Jason came over tonight and I love him. He lets me jump into his lap and lay on my back while he rubs my tummy. He used to try to play with Jasmine, but after a couple pets, she would bite him. Lexie does not like him either. They do not like anybody. They only like mom and dad. I play with them, but they run away to fast, Jake stays and takes it for a few minutes. I beat him up again last night and he ran and hid behind mom again. What a baby he is, he thinks he is so tough. He can dish it out, but he cannot take it.

Pooh Bear here. I was feeling a bit sluggish today again. I think it is just the heat and because mom has the air-conditioning on all the time. I went and laid in the kitchen for a long time. I will probably feel better when the humidity goes down. My nose is so small I breathe funny when it is hot.

Lexie and Jasmine here. We just laid around upstairs were it is warm. We do not like that air-conditioning mom has going. Jasmine did manage to chase Jake a couple times, but he is to much of a chicken. I slept next to him last night, he likes me in bed, but he does not like Bella and Jasmine in bed by mom. Bella snuck in bed with mom and she whispered to Bella, so Jake did not know that Bella was there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home