Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Friday, August 10, 2007

Jake Fell Out Of Bed Horsing Around


I am only one going to talk today. My mom said I had a bad day yesterday. She is absolutely right. My mom put me outside because I kept begging and then she when and took a shower. I was a little scared, no one was letting me in the house. She takes long showers, I tell you. Then I came in and mom started cleaning the living room. She put a new couch cover on the couch, it look pretty. Well I was biting at the cover and she yelled me to stop.

My darn bone was under the cover and I anted it now. I kept doing it until she came over and sat down on it to stop me from biting the cover. She was shocked when she felt something hard. She got it out for me and said she was sorry for yelling at me. She gave me a kiss so I kissed her back.

Next, I wanted to eat and Pooh Bear was hogging the food dish again. She would not let me eat. I went by my mom and sat up pretty as I always do until she got the hint. She gave me a handful of my own food. Pooh tried to take it, but mom said “No Pooh Bear, that’s Jakes food.” I won again. I am a little stinker.

Then it time for bed. I was horsing around with Pooh Bear and I rolled over and right on the floor. It would be okay if my mom had a normal sized bed, but she has a Captain’s Pedestal, its real high. It was a long way down for me. I am just a little guy you know.

So, all in all it was a bad Jake day. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home