Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pooh Bear And Jake With The Cats

We had company on Friday. Our mom’s friend came over and we were so excited. He did not want to pet us, but when he left, he did say “By Dogs”. Mom tells me, Jake, that I need to settle down and leave people alone if they do not want to pet me. I think everyone should pet me. All of us where good all day, mom said we were angels. I think we should have more treats.

Saturday was another day. The people next door have a seventeen-week-old Sheltie. I, Jake love to run the fence line barking at this puppy. I found a small hole in the fence, that mom looked at Friday night and said I was to big to get through there, but guess what, Saturday morning, dad let me out and I got through. Nobody knows how I did it, but now they call me a rat. I just wanted to pay with that puppy. We ran around and chased each other until dad came running over to get me.

Since they had a party, the puppy was outside all day and every time I got out, I ran the fence line with the puppy barking up a storm. Mom was so mad and so was the man next door. He doesn’t want his dog to bark. Mom told me I am bad and she spanked me on the butt. I still wouldn’t stop, so she picked me once she caught me and took me in the house. I can run faster than she can, so everyone was laughing at her and then she got really mad. Don’t ever laugh at my mom when your are making a fool out of her.

Mom said the cats were perfect angels. They make me look bad. Pooh Bear is sweet also, everybody makes me look like the devil mom says. Well maybe except for Lexie, when she accidentally gets out of the house and brings home presents.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home