Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Monday, August 20, 2007

We Are Bad And We Know It

Well for me, Jake, it has been a few hard days. Wednesday I escaped out the front door when Jason came over to do his wash and eat supper. I guess he did not come in fast enough, so I thought this was my perfect time. Away I went with dad in tow. Mom yelling “Jake want a dog treat” and Jason standing there. I went all the way down the block and while peeing on every tree. When I go to the corner, dad squatted down and asked if I wanted a dog treat, so I ran to him. He is lucky I like my treats, because I was getting ready to cross the street.

The neighbor dog and me are making mom mad, I keep barking at him through the fence. By the way, I found another hole and went to visit again. Dad is getting so mad at me. Mom said the yard is starting to look like crap, because there are blocks of wood and stakes everywhere, not to mention anything else they can find to block me. Mom was trying to work and I am making her life hell she says. She is just mad because she has move a little to catch me. I am really fast.

Well I am Pooh Bear and I like my dog treats. When mom says dog treat, I going running. We only get one in the morning, in the afternoon and one at bed. I bark at the fence too, but when mom says Pooh Bear you want a newspaper, I go running into the house. She isn’t going to spank me ever. I don’t think mom likes barking dogs.

Well I am Lexie, and I have been a good cat. Mom says I haven’t gotten outside to do naughty things. That is good she said. Well I am Jasmine and I am still a good cat. I am mom’s baby she says. I just cuddle and sleep. Well I am Bella and I am still the biggest and fattest cat in the house. I like to help mom scoop the litter box every night before bed. I get in there and make sure everything is gone and then I go to the bathroom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home