Jake, Pooh Bear and the Cats

Our Life stories and funnies

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Great Escape Again


Mom was so busy yesterday, she forgot about us. She didn’t even post our blog. Jake here. I found another way to get into the neighbors yard and play with the new dog. Boy was dad mad. Our yard is starting to look real crappy now because there are logs, stakes and flower pots blocking my escape ways under the fence. The neighbor guy told my dad we should but in a doggie gate in the fence. Dad said, well if you want him to come over and play, just move the block that they put on their side. They think it’s funny. Mom doesn’t think so.

Pooh Bear here. We had a fire Sunday night. It was fun. I like laying in moms lounge chair with the cushion. I watch the fire and chase the ants that run away. Jake sits in the big chairs. I prefer cushion. Jake and I did play for a while after dark, but then it was time to go in and go to bed. I slept on the floor. I have been having a problem with getting sick. Mom doesn’t know why, so I slept on the floor and Jake sleepy next to dad and Bella, that big cat slept next to mom all night.

Bella here. I slept next to mom all night and she woke up with a backache because she could not move. I get right up close to her. I need to be touching her to sleep. Monday was the same old thing. Us cats do not know why we have to stay in the house when there is a fire, but Lexie is really the only one that has a fit. Mom could not get in the house for a while. I jumped all the way up on the screen again so close to the glass door, that mom could not open the screen door. She gets so mad when I do that because I weigh a lot. She is happy she has a good material for the screen.

As far as the other cats, Lexie and Jasmine, they lay around and do nothing but sleep lately. I guess they are too hot. Lexie wanted to go outside though. We are getting mad at that neighbor cat coming over and antagonizing us all the time. We do not want it here, it thinks it owns the place, the way it sits on our porch. Well enough for now, back to the couch for some sleep.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home